2015 Races. Will you be there?

**UPDATE**
Thanks to the generosity and amazing support of Be Non Human, I am confirmed to run the North Face Challenge WI - 50 Miler and RNR Vegas Marathon.
I am so humbled by this and can't thank them enough for these opportunities.  I am truly blessed, thank you!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't help but get giddy when I look at my list. And I've been looking at it for awhile...
I'm so thrilled to attack new challenges this year!  I made a last-minute decision last night to sign up for a duathlon for later this month -- what a great start to the racing season, a new milestone!!
This is not set in stone as I'm sure I may add on (yes, I'm already counting on it).

All the dates in black indicate that I haven't signed up just yet.... my bank account insists I give it a break :)

Hope to see you there!


4/26       Share the Road - Duathlon (Watertown, WI)
5/2         Jigsaw Run - 6K (Wis. Rapids) -- my anniversary run!
5/17       Cellcom GB- Marathon (Green Bay, WI)
5/23       Spartan Sprint - Miller Park (Milwaukee, WI)
6/7         FANS Ultra - 6 hour run (Minneapolis, MN)
7/11       Dances with Dirt - 50K (Merrimac, WI)
7/26      ?Hub City Days - Duathlon (Marshfield, WI)
8/1         Wausau Triathlon
8/16       Spartan Super  (Chicago, IL)
8/23      ?YMCA Duathlon (Stevens Point, WI)
9/5         Badgerland Striders - 12 hr run (Germantown, WI)
10/3       North Face Endurance Challenge - 50 Mile (Eagle, WI)
10/18     ?Detroit Free Pass marathon
11/15     RNR Las Vegas - Marathon

I even found a duathlon for my girls to participate it! I cannot wait to start training with them.



Comment below if you will be there!

~Dye


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Therapy session. Entry 1

Go Hammer Time!

Dig deep and make it hurt.